Where do you usually hangout?

Hi guys, i am doing night shift today I started around 9pm and as of writing this post i am currently waiting for my 11th ride, so back to t...

Hi guys, i am doing night shift today I started around 9pm and as of writing this post i am currently waiting for my 11th ride, so back to the topic, where do you usually hang out? I'll share mine on where i hang out and i get alot of request during 11pm onwards from here. I am not going to pin point where it is actually, but willing to share it to the partners who used my referral code.

But don't worry if you didn't use mine, i'll give you a clue, i am pretty sure that you guys would know it if you are more than a month in UBER. This place is one of my zone (places i hangout to relax but still get requests).


What is good about this place is that you can rest even for an hour (no endorcers going to tow away your car) ofcourse this gasoline station also have a convinient store so you could buy drinks and food while you rest.  Another great thing about here is that it's a prime location.

If you happen to be at this place feel free to comment, i always visit this place and if you are here too and you happen to see me, don't forget to say hi :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments