Other means of ridership

Hi guys i am 10 non peak trips away for the promotional incentives and so far i am doing good. How about you guys? I do hope you are too. An...

Hi guys i am 10 non peak trips away for the promotional incentives and so far i am doing good. How about you guys? I do hope you are too. Anyways I am trying a new outlet to get more passengers/riders lately and so far it is doing great.

As i have said i am going to try new approach and will share this to you guys, so far my old strategies still do work since i am 10 more trips away for peak champion. I have alot of time, we still have 4 days to go and would like to take this chance to do the experimentation.

If you guys have questions you can follow me on twitter @bonMNL i think i can answer all your questions faster than commenting on here you can also email me at theflightpod@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments