What i do on Surges?

Hi co partners and aspiring partners/drivers. I am writing as i am resting for a moment. I'll be sharing about the topic for Surges. Wel...

Hi co partners and aspiring partners/drivers. I am writing as i am resting for a moment. I'll be sharing about the topic for Surges. Well we all know how lucrative the price surge is but it is somewhat a double edge sword. In my opinion, it is not really worth to dig yourself on the surge area here are my reasons why:

- too much traffic ( going to a surge area consumes alot of gas ) if you are lucky enough to get a rider that is willing to spend alot of PHP for a ride, then good for you.

- most likely the riders would just sit out and wait till the surge is gone.

- time consuming ( you'll loose too much time going out the red area )



Here's what i do when there's a price surge.

- i think like a consumer, not everyone would want to pay alot for a service here in the Philippines. Even if you ask yourself, would you pay 2x or 4x for the service when you can wait it out? Consumerism is patience, if you aren't then you'll loose alot of money/savings or spent unecessary expenses.

- i wait out till the surge is gone.
- i go to a place without surges, chances are there are few partners on that area as majority of partners would definitely go to the surge area.

- i use my time to, relax and chill.l when there's a surge. This might be time consuming but believe me affer the surge you'll feel relaxed and can do more trips and also you save alot of gas. Other partners probablly already consumed alot of gas by going to the surge area.

Remember that you should drive smart and not hard here in UBER Manila. It is just a matter of outwitting your competition.


I do hope this little tip could help you in your business. And by the way if you are interested to do UBER please use my referral code when you sign up. You'll recieve 2k bonus when you completed your first 10 trips. If you are an operator, when you sign up your driver you could use my code too so that we both earn the bonus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments