Incentives July 27 to Aug 2

Hi guys as i suspect next week's promotional incentives will be the same as this week. Uber Manila Incentives for July 20 to July 26 . ...

Hi guys as i suspect next week's promotional incentives will be the same as this week. Uber Manila Incentives for July 20 to July 26.

If you have been following my blog, i have posted on how i hit the incentives in an easy way. If you haven't got a clue then i suggest that you read my post about the strategic approach to hit UBER Manila Incentives.



This will be an easy venture for you guys, as for me, I'll try to do a little experimentation on how i can hit the incentives just by driving 8 hours or less a day. I will post an article in the next few days if this experimentation will be a success so that i could share it to you guys, this might come in handy when  Uber issue another promotion just like this one.

If you are not yet an UBER Partner and wanted to be one step ahead with the competition. Then sign up using my referral code. I will help you get started, and also you'll be the first to obtain a detailed guide/procedure on how to maximize the earning by doing UBER here in Manila.

By signing up using my referral code, i'll make sure to teach you all the strategies i have made in order for you to be one step ahead with the others and you'll be driving like a pro. You'll also earn a bonus of P2000 once you completed your first 10 trips.

What can you expect? I am already making an e-book about all the strategies and detailed guide on how i average 13-15 trips a day by driving less on the road. This e-book is intended exclusively for my referrals only. It's already 80% done and i'll soon be distributing it all to my referrals.

This includes on how you can retain 5 star rating, best position on the road to get a handful of ride request, a detailed guide on every time frame you prefer, and more.

All of this if you use my referral code and complete your first 10 trips. SIGN UP AS A PARTNER DRIVER and get a bonus of P2000!

You Might Also Like

0 comments