Experimentation Results

I did an experimentation this week july 13 to July 18 about cuting the driving time and lessen the hours of driving but will still achieve t...

I did an experimentation this week july 13 to July 18 about cuting the driving time and lessen the hours of driving but will still achieve the promotional incentives.

Here are the result of my experimentation.

Monday July 13:

I stared in the morning from 8am to 5pm it's an 8 hour drive and an hour breaktime. I started my week in a very stressfullway since at 8am all the roads in Metro Manila is already in a heavy traffic state. Since i am coming from Fairview QC i had my first rider at around 8:30am at commonwealth batasan going to quezon ave centris station.

I tried going on the inner parts of Erodriguez to start my experimentation and so far the first day went good. I got a total of 13 trips from 8am to 5pm.

Tuesday July 14:

I have met 2 persons for lunch asking about uber, and started 3pm at glorietta 4. By this time i experience a little shift from getting riders. Usually you'll get a ride by 3pm onwards on glorrieta but that day i have waited till 3:40pm to get one. I used my usual route bgc and makati. And the day went a little stiff. I only got 10 trips from 3pm to 11pm.

Wednesday July 15:

I started my trip at 9pm, i used my statistics and went to my usual resting place and got lucky that i got 15trips from 9pm to 3am. 80% of riders are from the spot i am resting.

Thursday July 16:

This was a very great day in my driving career so far, i got a total of 15 riders from 6am to 2pm. I rested for an hour and got back in driving by 3pm, and i pushed my self to the limit and got another 6 riders from 3pm to 7pm. So i got a total of 21 by that day. It is a mere of luck. It was my first time to get  21 riders doing a straight driving.

Friday July 17:

I took a time off since i already hit the promotional incentives. I treated my family and we went to Art in Island in cubao and went to Tong Yang Centris for dinner after.

Saturday July 18:

I started at 7am to 5pm, again This was a little off, riders were unusually low. Maybe because of the long weekend. Huge traffic but a great bonus trips. I got a total of 9 riders.

8:30pm went to TUC (Toyota UBER Club) meeting.

So far i got a total of 68 rides from monday to saturday. I could say my experimentation is a little success but i was really hoping to reach the 75 mark but my calculations were a bit off. I will still try a little experimentation next week. I do hope i could reach the 75mark this time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments