A must have in Uber Manila

Well how frustrating it is that every time a rider gets in our car the carpet of our vehicle began to accumulate dirt. It is not always the...


Well how frustrating it is that every time a rider gets in our car the carpet of our vehicle began to accumulate dirt. It is not always the case that you can go to a car wash station for a vacuum right?

Did you also know that accumulated dirt can leave nasty smell on your vehicle and can also ruin your vehicle's air conditioning, it will cost a lot to always go to your casa just to do your air conditioning air filter right?

I just want to post this one as i bought one and it was great. A portable car vacuum cleaner. It really does have a value for money, I am the type of person that want my car clean on all aspects, so i did try to buy this one.






So far it really does clean my car carpet, and yes I am visiting our car wash station once a month now. It does really help especially that i have kids and we are always using our vehicles for personal use, and sometimes kids do eat chips, cookies, or biscuits on the backseat. It is going to be a hassle if tomorrow you'll be driving for Uber Manila, since you need to wake up super early and go to a 24/7 car wash station and you'll find a lot of taxi cabs in line to get cleaned too.

Well this portable car vacuum cleaner did really save me a lot for the car washing fee. I only just go to the car wash just for the vacuum since that's the only place inside my car i always want to maintain. Well will you also be buying one of these? if you do please let me know your experience with this car vacuum too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments