Uber Manila's experimental cash payment will end soon

In a few weeks we are expecting the end of Uber's experimental cash payment. So far the data's that we have gathered seem positive...



In a few weeks we are expecting the end of Uber's experimental cash payment.

So far the data's that we have gathered seem positive, a lot of riders are enjoying the cash payment, but few partners experience a bit of a problem regarding uber's cash payment.






Some says it has a glitch or somewhat not really clear. One thing for sure, UBER Manila will roll it out soon, this will increase it's market.

But will the partners be happy about it? At this point, it is really 50/50, some partners are still concerned about safety issue, and some partners are happy that this move will increase the market and that means an increase on their income.

What about you? What do you think about Uber Manila's cash payment? Do you think it is the right move?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Is the situation still the same that riders doesn't know that there default payment is in cash? I think it will be a big help for partner drivers if the payment mode will reflect on the details of pick up at least giving the driver heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I am just concerned. I booked this morning and I chose CASH as FOP. The fare that I paid to the driver is different from the amount showing on my uber app.
    I paid P122 ( based on the amount showing on his own uber partner app) but on my app it’s P126.

    I heard stories that there are some discrepancies- charging passengers different amount (higher amount which I think is the correct fare) then giving the drivers a different one. I am concerned because I am an uber partner too, not operating yet as we’re waiting for the PA. We are aware of the 80/20 sharing between partners and uber but some partners I heard were not receiving the correct amount of income. Did you experience this too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really depends now on the rider if he/she will be honest.

      Delete